Thursday, January 26, 2023

A Big Tree Fall by the Big "Stone Wall"

   (A Big Stone Snake of the Squamation Variation)

I was headed to my sister's house,
to work on one of our cars with my friend Robbie:


There's a "pretty big stone wall" down by that culvert 
that I can't tell you how many times I've glanced at
over the last 60 years.
Last time I stopped to take a photo,
I surprised a Peregrine Falcon, just standing there
down below the road.

I can't find those photos.
And I noticed that a big tree had fallen,
away from the "stone wall."



The "Treefall Side:"





2016 Aerial:

The LiDar reveals the "swampy" wetland and the little stream,
as well as all sorts of interesting details:




It's a "gateway" or "entrance," I was thinking:


The "riparian zone side:"


Maybe, that may be a Snake Effigy, I'm starting to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment