Tuesday, June 17, 2014

More Rhomboidal Badbadpotato Stones

"Counting rhomboids  in stone walls,
That don't bother me at all...
Don't tell me,
I've got nuthin' to do..."

      I may have cropped a photo or two of these fine photos I stole from Jeff's Flickr page, so I have provided both credit and a link to the original photos below each one:
I almost cut this one out of this post - and then realized the boulder could technically be considered a rhomboidal shape  since:
"A parallelogram with sides of equal length is a rhombus but not a rhomboid. Wikipedia"
But I was really looking for the "diamond" sort of placement in stone piles or stone rows:
 
















                                   Adj.
1.
rhomboidal - shaped like a rhombus or rhomboid; "rhomboidal shapes"
 Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University

No comments:

Post a Comment