Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Somewhere in Woodbridge CT


I had walked around here (and posted pictures) in May of 2009 several times, but to return when the leaves were down was quite an experience. There would be lots more photos but my camera batteries lost their charge. There is so much stonework here that you can't swing a cat without hitting something - and it doesn't have to be a long tailed cat.

Three views of a split filled pedestaled boulder with standing stone...


Stones on boulder, two views... 
If you think you see stone piles in the distance when you enlarge these, you are probably right.
So many stone piles, so little time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I walked right through there when I was a kid. It always felt like there had been Indians around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walk here almost every day. Such an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete