Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friends of the Falls


Rock Piles, the website, begins with this in the header:
"This is about rock pile sites in New England. A balance is needed between keeping them secret and making them public."


I'm going to balance in between that at a new private website, members only:




If I didn't send an invite yet it might be because I don't have your email address.

If you would like to be included, especially perhaps if you attended the Selectman's Meeting just this past Thursday evening, please email me so that I can send an official invitation to register (for free).


2 comments:

  1. I lived near the Nonnewaug Falls from ages of about 3 1/2 - 18. Now live in Australia. Interested in any news of the falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://nonnewaugfalls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete