Monday, December 18, 2017

That Polka-Dot Dragon Re-write and Re-post

I know neither How nor Why the images on an old post about some stones up the road from me were compromised, so here's a little re-post that I tickled the old post into giving up:

Polka Dot Dragon or Beaver?
 Originally from SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2011
This used to be a "boulder field," rocky unplowed land, that was full of stones on boulders which I never had the chance to look at closely. Then the bulldozer arrived and it now it's been landscaped so that it now looks like this:


Somebody saw this one particular stone as a dragon or something like that and painted it mostly green and, perhaps inspired by John Lee Hooker, many polka-dots: 
     I on the other hand see a beaver, perhaps on a boulder that represents a turtle, as in the local Creation Story I've heard...   
(Flip the photo, add some eyes and lift an image:)

No comments:

Post a Comment