Friday, July 14, 2006

Lucky day











I had a little break and cleared some trees and weeds from around some mounds I was going to send to Peter. I mean pictures of the mounds, not the actual mounds. I had been meaning to do this since February, and was glad to get to it...


Eventually I got these two photos that includes a snapping turtle petroform I've mentioned before (Remind me to tell you about "Great Moments in Chicken Archaeology" and scan the drawings etc.).




















This is along remnants of a stone row that meets at the Turtle One junction of rows up at the border of the mast forest (I think)....



Before I got very far, clipper in hand.
I looked down to see
another almost identical turtle...




..of course this mound, my original focus, might be a big turtle composed of little turtles, sort of like a 3D turtle puzzle...

No comments:

Post a Comment