Tuesday, December 08, 2009

35th Reunion Hike (Part Two)



Previous posts about the place:
“The Rock House” (part one)
By the Old Hunting Caves
By the Old Hunting Caves 2

And of course:
35th Reunion Hike (Part One)
Below: WHS 1974 Block Rock Dam Surfers Team :

We left them at the entrance of the Rock Shelter or "Cave."

"Let's climb the Rock," the team decides.
Looking up at our destination, I took a photo:








Later at home I notice the rather testudinate nature of the face of the House Rock, as if I were standing by a giant stone turtle's right foreleg and decided, "I'd better get a picture of this!"




I really just thought the sky was a nice color blue that day...






Sculpted Boulder?
Heading down the other way...




Strange mysterious carvings at the top...
Another Stone Worked Spring?



????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment