Friday, January 11, 2008

Some Stone Piles
















































There are sections of fairly intact stone rows, sometimes with testudinte features, that make me think were Indian-made...





































































...up where I revisited some stone piles, up in the northeast corner of the floodplain...






















A bunch of hillside springs make this area a little swampy.















This one is full of leaves...












And I'll leave you with these, farther up the hill...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking me to these places of yours. It makes me realize the value of my simply putting up old pictures when I have run out of new ones to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did literally take you - and Norman - to this place. I wonder if you have some old pictures...

    ReplyDelete